Find out everything about hard reset on Samsung Galaxy J3 Prime / Luna Pro including how to perform it, its benefit to the phone, its popularity and everything else between.
Hard reset is a popular troubleshooting action that every smartphone owner must know. Why? Because it helps to solve lots of problem with the phone, problems that you can’t fix using other troubleshooting action.
Hard reset will bring the phone back to its original factory setting. When you perform this action on your Samsung Galaxy J3 Prime, the entire set of the phone will go to default, to the factory setting.
That is not the only thing that will change. When the phone brought back to its default setting, everything else that was not there in the in the first place will be erased. It means, everything you download, the additional app you installed after you bought the phone, the file you stored on the phone will be gone.
Method 1: Hard Reset Samsung Galaxy J3 Prime (Powered On)
- Go to “Settings > General Management” on your Galaxy J3 Prime.
- Find the “Reset” option among the available menu and tap on it.
- You will find more option, and you need to find “Factory Data Reset” and then tap on it.
- At the bottom, you will see the option of “Reset“, tap on this option as well.
- One more thing, tap on the “Delete All” option and now the factory reset will begin.
- Once the factory reset process is complete, the device will turn back on automatically.
The above method works well if you can access your phone settings, but if you find that you can’t access the menu due to frozen or unresponsive phone, work it out with the second method.
Method 2: Hard Reset Samsung Galaxy J3 Prime (Powered Off)
- Turn OFF your Galaxy J3 Prime completely.
- In the same time, press and hold Power button, Home button and Volume Up button for several seconds.
- Release Power button only when Samsung logo appear on the screen.
- Release the rest button when Android logo appear, the recovery menu will appear.
- Choose “Wipe Data / Factory Reset” option using Volume button and Power button to select it.
- Choose “Yes — delete all user data” to confirm the whole operation.
- Select “Reboot System Now” when it has complete.
The phone should work normal right now without any more problem that bothers you before. Any of the problem within the phone caused by the change you made after you bought the phone will be gone as well. That what makes it so popular because it practically solves every problem in your hand. Indeed it will erase everything, but if you take precaution by back up every file and data in another storage media, you will be fine.