Guide on how to hard reset LG Fiesta 2 from the “Settings” menu or from Recovery Mode menu, based on the situation and condition of the phone itself, where both gives out the same result.
The best way to start all over again with your TracFone LG Fiesta 2 is by hard reset the phone. The entire setting of the phone will be set back to its original default setting. No 3rd party app, no downloaded file and nothing else, other than the original file and built-in app.
If you decide to go this route, always remember to back up everything you stored on the phone through whatever means you prefer. Once you make sure you already have everything stored safely in other storage places that you can access later (cloud storage, external storage system and other means of storage), you can start hard reset process on LG Fiesta 2.
Hard Reset LG Fiesta 2 Method 1 (Powered On)
- Open your LG Fiesta 2 “Settings”.
- Scroll down until you come up with “Backup & Reset” option. Tap on it.
- You will see different options appear. Find “Factory Data Reset” option and tap on it.
- On the bottom of the screen, you will see “Reset Phone” option. Tap on it.
- Enter your unlock sequence if you have configured one, then tap “Delete All” and tap “OK” to confirm.
But sometimes, the above method is not applicable. This is usually happening when the phone didn’t respond or become frozen. Some other issue with the phone may also make you unable to use the above method. In this case, use the next method. It requires you to boot the phone into Recovery Mode where you can perform hard reset.
Hard Reset LG Fiesta 2 Method 2 (Powered Off)
- Turn off your LG Fiesta 2 completely.
- Press and hold Power and Volume Down button in the same time for several seconds until you see LG logo appear on the screen.
- When the LG logo is displayed, release the Power button (keep pressing the Volume Down key) for a moment and then press it again. When the “System Recovery” screen is displayed, release both buttons.
- Use Volume button to move between the menu and highlight “Factory Data Reset” option. Press Power button to select this option.
- Choose “Yes” to confirm the whole operation and wait for the process to complete.
Once you select the factory reset option, the phone will start the hard reset process. When it’s done, you can boot the phone back to the standard operating mode and enjoy the result.